- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Dreamtrip"
- If Travel Less than 45 Days: 100% Payment
- If Travel is Between 45-60 Days: 50% Payment
- If Travel is More than 60 Days: 20% Partial Payment(Booking Amount)
- Out of 20% of the cancellation charges. (10% booking amount is non-refundable & 10% of the booking amount will be refunded)
- Before 45 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Total Package cost
- Between 15 - 30 days prior to arrival: 75% of the Total Package cost
- Between 0 - 15 days prior to arrival: 100% of the Total Package cost
Cancellation Important Points:
- The above cancellation policy is not Applicable for Festive Season/Special Dates/Peak Period and Last Minute Booking. For Special dates the cancellation policies will be mailed & Guest need to adhare the policies.
- Medical Emergency: (Original Doctors Certificate required and a investigation will be done by our backend Team, if the information is false, ZERO refund is applicable(Refund also depends on the Hotels/Supplier as we cannot Guarantee for the same))
- Death in Blood Relation: (Original Death Certificate is required and a investigation will be done by our backend Team, if the information is false, ZERO refund is applicable(Refund also depends on the Hotels/Supplier as we cannot Guarantee for the same)
- Natural Calamities: If any cancellation due to natural calamities, we will follow the Airline Policies and for Land package the Policy will be as per Supplier/Hotels (since it is a Natural Disaster) no enforcement for refund will be granted or considered.
- If refundable in the above cases: then on top of above Policies, Dreamtrip will charge a non refundable fee of 15% on the total cost of the package.
- The refund would be processed in 21 working days from the date of cancellation.
- All rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Hotel check-in is 14:00hrs and checkout would be 10:00hrs.
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu.
- Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra
- The above price not valid during Christmas, New Year national holidays, festive season, long weekends & Last minute booking
- High Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable on festive season and long weekends and special dates.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C vehicle as per the holiday itinerary. Ac Indigo or similar for 1-3 guests, Ac Innova or similar for 4-5 guests, Tempo traveller or similar for 6 and more guests
- The vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly areas.
- Extra Mattress means roll away mattress which is on the floor. (For the domestic tour, extra mattress & for an international tour, extra bed)
- Guests are requested to issue their rail/air tickets only after speaking to their travel advisor. Tour particulars such as Day, Date, Time must be cross-checked prior to purchasing of tickets. Dreamtrip shall not be liable for any loss/cancellation for faulty ticket issuance.
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like Election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE; he will take you to the sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of the visit on your own
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability.
- The above-given prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The quotation is based on the Standard room of the individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest.
- Under unavoidable circumstances or for the betterment of the package, itineraries may be changed or reversed.
- The above-mentioned cost is not valid during National Holidays, festive season/long weekends, Christmas & New year
- If the client is not able to reach the hotel on the booking date due to his personal issues or due to snowfall or flight late or even any circumstances where Dreamtrip is not responsible, then he will have to bare the accommodation/Vehicle/any increase in the package charges on his own.
Click on below link for more details: